My pick of three highly-compelling, yet not over-hyped, early-stage technology startups to watch in 2019.
While most early-stage technology startups fail to return the invested capital, select few find a way to thrive and make it big, against all odds.
I am really excited about these three, little-known yet very promising ventures:
1. OpenPhone.co is a mobile app that adds a second phone number on your existing device. Keep your personal phone number, personal. Disruptive mobile phone technology SaaS app.
• This SaaS startup has the potential to impact the future of how people use their mobile phones.
• In my view, this product is especially useful for small business owners and folks who are a part of the rapidly growing gig economy.
• The company is already generating revenue, and hence ready to scale.
• The startup has recently raised its series A round of financing, after graduating from Y Combinator, the world’s most respected startup accelerator whose alumni include the likes of AirBnB and Drop Box.